CPI’s Seismic Frame® Two-Post Rack is designed specifically to support network equipment in areas with seismic activity. When earthquakes occur, equipment racks move back-and-forth with the building causing violent vibration through racks and equipment. An earthquake can easily damage or destroy non-seismic racks and equipment that are not carefully braced.
The welded, steel Seismic Frame Two-Post Rack resists the swaying motion caused by earthquakes to reduce the amount of vibration transferred through the rack to equipment and is less likely to be damaged during a seismic event, which means faster network recovery.
- Welded, steel network equipment rack engineered specifically to protect equipment in areas with seismic activity
- Independently seismic-tested and certified; meets industry-recognized Telcordia® Technologies, Inc. GR-63-CORE Network Equipment Building Systems (NEBS) Zone 4 requirements
- 1,000 lb (453.6 kg) load rating for seismic areas
- Supports 19” EIA-310-D compliant rack-mount equipment like patch panels and network switches; 23” wide version also available
- 19” wide rack fits within a 24” (610 mm) raised access floor tile
- Available with #12-24 threaded or square-punched adjustable-depth equipment mounting rails